Mindin is an associate attorney at Hyatt McIntire and Associates. She joined the firm in 2017.
Mindin began her legal career as a paralegal at Rice Lawyers, Inc. While working full-time as a paralegal, she attended law school part-time to obtain her J.D. to better serve the needs of her community. As an associate attorney at Rice Lawyers, Inc., Mindin focused on serving the estate planning and business law needs of small business owners, farmers and ranchers.
Admitted to Practice
State Bar of California, 2014
Cal Northern School of Law
California State University, Chico
B.S in Agriculture Business, Minor in Business Administration, 2009
Leadership Positions & Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of California – Trusts & Estates Section
- Member, Yuba-Sutter Bar Association
- Director & Member, Kiwanis Club of Marysville
- Director & Member, South Yuba Recreational Volunteer Association
- Director & Member, Estate Planning Professionals of Yuba Sutter